2017 Policies & ProceduresBud Light River City Rockfest
Sunday, May 27th, 2017
San Antonio, TX
- All tickets have access to the main festival grounds.
- Wristbands and credentials are required for access to the Premium Hospitality Area
- Box office opens at 10AM day of show.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets are General Admission
- Tickets to be picked up at will call require a matching id
- Parking lots open at 9:00AM at the AT&T Center
- General parking is $15 for the day
- Premium Hospitality parking is reserved and is included in the ticket purchase.
- Gates open at 12:00pm
- The festival is rain or shine
- Inclement weather such as lightning, thunder, tornado, or strong thunderstorm warnings may cause delays and/or cancellations
- Line up/set times are subject to change
- For the safety of patrons, staff, and bands everyone and everything is subject to search on entry and at any time while on the AT&T Center Grounds
- Show is scheduled to end at 11:00 pm
- Folding Camping Armchairs are permitted with a valid chair ticket, redeemed at the time of purchase. Arm chairs must be kept to under 40″ in height and umbrellas are NOT permitted.
- Digital cameras with attached lenses smaller than 3”
- Cell phones
- Sunscreen in a plastic container
- Blankets, limited to one per person
- Draw string bags and purses
- Medical supplies
- If you have a medical condition that requires this, explain what you have at the main entrance. You will be directed to First Aid where your supplies can be kept or administered.
- Laser pointers
- No musical instruments
- No weapons or firearms of any kind
- No colors, no patches
- No chains, chain wallets
- No umbrellas. Any folding arm chairs that come with a supplement umbrella will be asked to remove the umbrella before entry.
- No hula hoops
- No back packs or duffle bags
- No camelbaks or bota bags
- No drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- No video cameras and/or audio recording devices
- No glass containers
- No outside food/beverage
- No powdered substances
- No coolers
- No pets with the exception of service animals
All prohibited items will be confiscated at point of entry into the festival site!
The Bud Light River City Rockfest has a no re-entry policy. Guests may not exit and re-enter using the same ticket. If there is a medical emergency, please visit Guest Services or First Aid.
Crowd surfing is dangerous and is discouraged. For your safety and for the safety of others, please do not crowd surf.
Wheelchair-accessible and companion areas will be available throughout the grounds. Please see guest services for assistance.
Premium Hospitality areas can be entered only with the proper passes. Premium Hospitality patrons will haev reserved parking and enter the festival at the marked Premium Hospitality entrance. If you purchase a Premium Hospitality pass online, please make sure it is from a trusted source.
Merchandise, concessions, and the box office will accept credit cards as payment. We do recommend, however, that you have an ample amount of cash on you as credit card machines are relying on wireless signals.
Special hotel pricing is available at the La Quinta Riverwalk. Call 866-527-1498 Opt. #1 and ask for Rockfest 2016 Group Rate. Rates start at $129.00 plus applicable fees/ while supplies last.
For vendor inquiries, fill out this form -> Vendor Application- RiverCityRockfest2017 and e-mail to Mark Lord MARKLORD@FUNKYARDMUSIC.COM
For media inquiries, fill out this form -> RCRF Media Request Form and e-mail to Dave Ireland DIreland@AEGLive.com and Lori Shapiro LShapiro@attcenter.com
NEW for 2017, fans can redeem a chair ticket to bring their own folding armchair into the River City Rockfest festival grounds, free of charge, while supplies last. All chair passes must be accompanied by and redeemed during the purchase of a valid River City Rockfest event ticket. Chair Passes can be redeemed as an up-sell option when making your event ticket purchase, and can not be redeemed after-the-fact. Fans may redeem one chair pass per purchase of any ticket option , however chairs will NOT be permitted in the Premium viewing areas or Premium Hospitality Lounge. Chairs should be restricted to 40” in height and may NOT be accompanied by an umbrella. A limited amount of chair tickets are available now at Ticketmaster.com, and chairs will not be permitted into the festival without a chair pass and event ticket.