*Please Note: All packages includes General Admission entry to the event. You must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Identification required for consumption of alcohol; additional restrictions may apply. Premium credentials, merch, and vouchers will be picked-up upon arrival at the Premium Entrance and designated Package tables. Your event ticket will double as your parking pass for Lot 6.
- River City Rockfest is an outdoor event, rain or shine. Inclement weather may cause delays and/or cancellations.
- All River City Rockfest tickets include General Admission entry. Valid River City Rockfest wristbands and credentials are required for access to specified Premium Areas and will be picked up at the designated Premium Check-In before entering the festival grounds.
- All Premium Package holders will have reserved parking in Lot 6 and private festival entry through Gate E.
- The Bud Light River City Rockfest has a no re-entry policy. Guests may not exit and re-enter using the same ticket.
- River City Rockfest is an all-ages event. Children 24 months + will need a valid festival ticket to enter the grounds. Attendees must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
- No refunds or exchanges, no scalping or resell of tickets, and no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed. If you purchase a Premium Ticket online, please make sure it is from a trusted source.
- Tickets to be picked up at Will-Call require a matching photo ID.
- AT&T Center Box office hours are Monday through Friday 12:00pm to 5:30pm CST and 5 hours prior to events on weekends. The Box Office will open at 10 AM day of show.
- For general information or special assistance requests for River City Rockfest, please contact: email@example.com or 210-444-5140.